OUT NOW! The current issue of the Downtown Kenosha Magazine!
Read it here.. Downtown Kenosha Magazine Vol. 14 #3 2021
Inside this issue…
– Creative Expression Through Color a Q&A w/ Katy Waller of Hot Mess Studios bit.ly/hotmessstudioDT
– A Cozy, Magical Destination a Q&A w/ Sam Jacquest owner of Blue House Books bit.ly/BHBDT
– Sneak(er) Peek at Shoe Soldier a Q&A w/ owner Tommy Gianaksbit.ly/Headquartersdt
– What now-closed Downtown business do you wish you could bring back?
and Downtown flashback by the Kenosha History Center –bit.ly/dtflashback
– The House of Nutrion staff –bit.ly/honteaarticle
– Ben Trecroci of Trecroci Realty – bit.ly/Trecrocriarticle
– Meridith Jumisko of Visit Kenosha –bit.ly/Museumskeno
Wait there is more..
– Bartender Spotlight at Fec’s Place –bit.ly/BartenderFecs
– Downtown Calendar of events
– Map and Directory and so much more..