10 Things to be Thankful For:❤️
10. A beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline to enjoy year-round with gorgeous sunrises!
9. Dozens and dozens of parks with amenities for everyone in our community.
8. Some of the best pizza places around. So many great options in Kenosha!
7. Generations of family-owned businesses that offer amazing customer service.
6. Fantastic attractions like museums and art galleries to visit or enjoy virtually.
5. Entertainment. Even if it isn’t the same this year, we have music spaces, a comedy club, and so many events that make our city so much fun!
4. Family favorites for food. So many locally owned restaurants have used familiar recipes for decades to serve us delicious food.
3. Incredible organizations that serve our area in every way imaginable from soup kitchens to after school programs for kids.
2. A vision for community growth. Kenosha has great days ahead!
1. The best people around – our residents are friendly, fun, and kind and we are so thankful to be your source for Happenings around town!
Happenings Magazine wants to wish everyone happy holidays! Stay safe out there.
For everything happening check out our Facebook pages and of course pick up a HAPPENINGS Magazine!
Kenosha Comedy Club
Lakeside Deck at the Wyndham Garden Hotel
Downtown Kenosha Magazine
Written by Donny Stancato ❤️